Saturday, June 6, 2015

~Unanswered Prayers~



Have you ever prayed to God about something only to find out that your prayer had not been answered and down the road you thought..
"Thank God that He didn't answer that prayer!"

I think about it all of the time, I'm so happy that God knows what I need and He knows my heart's desire, even when at times I don't fully understand why some things don't work out ideally as I would have figured in my mind..
thinking back now, I am so glad that God took care of me and guarded me from walking don't a certain path, 
even when we stray off course at times..God knows what we are called to do and what purpose we have over us!

Rest easy today and when you find out that your prayers weren't answered..don't fret because God has a much better plan, job, person or whatever it may be..He has that special thing in mind for you and it will be so right for you that you'll also be left saying "Thank You" to Him!

Proverbs 19:21
"Many are the plans in the mind of a man,
but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand."

~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment