Sunday, November 1, 2015

~Weekly Thoughts~



They say to keep your friends close but your enemies closer but upon thinking of this I've realized that if we do that we are pushing away precious time we could be spending with our family and our friends, not only that but we are losing our peace of mind because we are giving our enemies power by allowing them to remain tied to us!
If you are constantly thinking different scenarios of how you could seek revenge against them then not only are they consuming your thoughts..they are also taking away other things like..our joy, our peace, and not only that but they are also holding us back from completing our dreams!
Satan wants us to think evil upon our enemies because that will prevent us from doing good in this world and it will also put off what you're purposed for!
I don't know about you but I don't want to give my enemies that kind of power! I won't allow them to control my life like that! I want joy and I won't have that constantly wishing destruction upon them!
I want peace but I won't have it if I allow my thoughts to be consumed with worry of what plans my enemies might have!
And I certainly won't allow them to hold me back from completing what only I can do because I know that I'm needed to shine my light upon this world, whether if that's a smile to a stranger or an encouraging word to a friend or family member in need!
Don't allow your enemies to control any area of your life!
Have joy! Have peace! Go out there and do what you're meant to do no matter what!
God's ways are higher ways and his thoughts are so much better for your life than anything that the enemy might be planning but it's not our job to worry..it's our job to trust in God to deal with that situation for us!
And don't you worry because..God's got this too!

Isaiah 55:7-9
“let the wicked forsake his way,
and the unrighteous man his thoughts;
let him return to the Lord, that he may have compassion on him,
and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.”

~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment