Tuesday, October 27, 2015

~Deception~



John 10:10-11

“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.
I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.”

I talked to the kids in children's church this past Sunday about the way Satan deceives us and tries to put constant fear in us, how he wants us to become weak from that fear so he can have control over us and cause our minds to become clouded with fear!

All Satan wants for us is to take us down with him but we don't have to settle for that fate, we have authority over him in Jesus name! There is power in that name!

Halloween is just a few days away and there are a lot of things out there that are scary, I don't know about you but I've never been too crazy about being scared out of my mind!
But lucky for us because of Jesus..we don't have to be afraid of anything!
I want you to remember that this week and realize that because of Jesus..we don't have to surrender to that fear, it has no hold on us! Because of Jesus we don't have to allow that fear to cripple us anymore!

Psalms 23:4

“Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.”

~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment