Tuesday, September 13, 2016

~God's guiding hand~



In this life it can be difficult to get past things, we want the little house with the picket fence and the safe little family contained inside but we don't want to let go of the abuse that we've endured from a previous relationship or forgive ourselves for attempting suicide years before or allowing God to take our sorrows and depression in order to move on.
It can be difficult to let go of the past but it can only get better from here on, we have to put things in perspective like this..
"He can't hurt me anymore,
I can't hurt myself anymore,
God is my joy and my peace and I will get through this!"
That's how you can start, God knows the need even before you ask him for it but in order for things to change and to move forward you need to give those things to God and allow him to comfort your heart once more.
There isn't one thing that God can't get you through, there isn't one scar that he can't heal and there isn't one day that God can't help you through!
God only wants the best for us but we can only get there if we take that first step and ask him for help and if you don't know what your need is then ask him to reveal to you what your need is, sometimes we don't realize just how much someone or something has hurt us in the past but we need God to show that to us in order to move past it and onto better things for our lives.

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."

~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment