Sunday, March 15, 2015

~His Purpose~



I wanted to share this with you..
I had prayed and desired to reach out to the lost souls out there ever since I was a child, it took many years but God finally revealed to me how I could reach out to people and that way was through my blog!
I may be shy to speak to a random crowd of strangers but through modern technology, God saw my desire to reach out to those in need of encouragement and he made a way for me to be able to reach thousands out there!
God has a purpose for all of us and he is making a way for us and is preparing us for that purpose through life's journey and even our failures are helping us to get prepared for that purpose! 
God will make a way for you to be able to fulfill that purpose and nothing is going to stop that plan if your heart is in love with God! 
The devil can try and stop us but he cannot stop the train that is coming through! God's train of purpose for our lives is coming through..GET READY!! Have your ticket to ride in hand because God is going to use you when it's his timing! You just need to be obedient to his calling over your life! I cannot tell you how good it feels to be doing something for his purpose! When it happens to you..you will know what good feeling I'm talking about! I love to walk in God's purpose, it surpasses my own purpose in life and his plans are unstoppable..because My God is unstoppable!!

Job 42:2
“I know that you can do all things,
and that no purpose of yours can be thwarted.”

~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment