Friday, July 3, 2015

~Adoration over Frustration~



Life can become so crazy so quickly, things change, people change, people even leave but I'm so glad that we have a living God that never changes!
So often we allow the craziness of this life to control our attitudes and we welcome Satan into our home when we begin to worry and become negative!
Being negative steals so many things from us! It steals our peace of mind, our Joy, our compassion for others and it even separates us from God!
I know it's hard but we must find a way to give it all to God so we can live in Peace and have Joy in our lives!
One of the worst feelings is when you're laying in bed at night awake from worry, there comes a point when we have to choose to let go and let God!
We are only human and we cannot survive without God's comfort when life seems to be falling apart!
We sometimes develop this attitude of.."I am independent, I can handle it alone!" Without even realizing it!
How do we do that? We WORRY instead of PRAYING! There's where we make our mistake is by leaving God out of our problems by not praying for peace of mind..Much like Peter did when he worried about the storm and took his eyes off of Jesus but when Peter cried out to Jesus for help..He reached down and pulled him up!
We need to become like that and allow God to reach into our situation and pull us out of it!
We mustn't forget that God is with us and for us!
I am reminded of a song by Kari Jobe that says..
"I know that you are for me,
I know that you are for me,
I know that you will never forsake me in my weakness,
And I know that you have come now even if to write upon my heart to remind who you are!"
That's what our focus should be, we should always depend on him..whether if it's simply adoration unto him or if we are sinking in our worry..we should know that he is just a prayer away!

Psalms 37:5-6
“Commit your way to the LORD;
trust in him, and he will act.
He will bring forth your righteousness as the light,
and your justice as the noonday.”

I know that it's hard to admit that you need help sometimes but as Christians we have admitted that we couldn't go it alone in this life and that God is on our side to see us through!

~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment