Sunday, July 26, 2015

~I'm not who I was~



As Christians it's very important for us to be able to look at our lives at the end of the year or at the end of a season and see how much we've changed for the better in our lives!
There are things that we go through that tests our faith at times and times when we ask God "Why?" 
But if we can somehow trust in the almighty God and hold on to a good attitude, then that struggle can benefit us and it can even help others around us to be lifted up out of their struggles that they may also be facing!
Never underestimate the power of your testimony! If someone sees the way that you made it through, it will help them to keep the faith and not give up! 
You can help others to realize that their life isn't over and that God still has a plan even if they have fallen short of God! We can show them that God loves them with an unconventional love and though they have messed up..God's love is unchanging toward all of us!

We have to believe that God is going to take care of us, because he sees around every corner and he sees our breakthrough up ahead! 
He knows everything about us and still he loves us!
When we make mistakes..He forgives!
When we DOUBT..He sees a way OUT!
When we are hopeless..He fills us with hope!
When all odds are stacked up against you..He is right there with you!
When we are sad..He is our shoulder!
He NEVER changes! He sees all things and yet..He loves us more deeply than anyone ever could! He wants to better us and He wants us to improve as days go by!

I can't describe to you how much I've changed within a year, I was really struggling last year even though people didn't see it written on my face but I didn't want pity..I wanted to give it to God so I could change for the better!
Pity doesn't always benefit us..It can cause us to remain in our problems longer and we will become comfortable in our pain, when we do that and we allow people to step in where God should be stepping in..We cannot change, instead we end up staying there longer and that holds us back from changing for the better!
I don't know about you but I don't want a pat on the shoulder and remain in that painful season in my life..I want to change so I can move past it and become stronger in the Lord!
I gave it to God and He gave me strength, joy, peace, confidence, courage and so much more than that!
I am a better person today and I'm not who I was!

~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment