Monday, December 8, 2014

~God knows who you really are~

Do you ever have the feeling that you have something in your heart to say but you just cannot find the words? 
That's precisely what I'm dealing with currently, I so desperately want to say so much but I don't know where to start.
It's almost like when you know someone that you want to help but you don't know what their need is or even where to begin to help them but somehow you feel like they have a need.,it's that feeling of urgency within yourself that you need to reach out to someone using your words or your hands to meet their need!
I have a sense of urgency like never before to fulfill God's will over my life..nothing is stronger than that of God's purpose for a persons life and I desire to go after it all the way.

I'm sure you probably share this common thought as I do..
It's sometimes hard to believe that even though I fail God at times His love is ever reaching and it pulls me toward Him, I cannot deny His divine purpose and I'm realizing that even when I make mistakes..He still knows my heart and knows that I only wish to please Him, my failures in my past cannot rip God's plans from my hands because He knows that my heart isn't in the mistakes I've made, 
my heart is in love with Him so much that I'm willing to give the rest of the world up if that's what it takes to fulfill His plan for my life.
The point I'm getting to here is that I've made mistakes and we've all made mistakes but there comes a time when we have to stop going with the logical  flow of things of this world and we have to focus on what God has been speaking into our hearts for so long!
We've made mistakes but it doesn't have to end there..sometimes we have to seek God and learn that there is much more for us to do and past failures don't determine what happens to us as long as we come to realize that God has something else in mind for us! Once you realize what that "something" is..you will suddenly realize that the desire to follow God's plan through outweighs your own plan or even the plans that others have tried to force on you.

If I say anything today that helps you, let it be this.. Mistakes are expected of Us because we're human but miracles are expected of God because of the almighty God that we serve!
People will try their hardest to convince you that God's purpose for your life is to allow bad things to happen to you and they will also say that once you've made a mistake that you cannot receive the blessings of God again and that you can never go back to Him because of what you've done..They are wrong! 
God sees your heart and He knows what we do and what our hearts are in, God knows that your mistakes aren't who you are inside or who He has created you to be! 
Make up your mind today to follow down the path that leads to His will for your life! Don't ever abandon Him and His perfect will for your life! It will be worth it in the end and you'll have such joy in your life if it's in His will..you will see those wonderful things come to pass as long as you follow after Him from now on and if you fall down..get back up and start over again! God loves you!

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."

~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment