Wednesday, December 24, 2014

~I will trust in you always~


There is a song that always reminded me of whom I should rely on at all times..the song says this..
"I will trust in you always, oh ancient of days, for you are the rock of the age, I will trust in you always"

Through all seasons of our lives..God wants to be there, and He is..even when we think He is not, God is there even when we turned away for a moment in our lives! I'm so glad that we can rely on Him through all seasons..even in seasons of doubt or in moments of tragedy..God is with you, don't be afraid that He has turned away..He is with you and He loves you..call on His holy name at any moment and He will be there to help and often times He even sends His angels in disguise in our times of need! What an awesome God that we serve!

Psalms 34:4-8
"I sought the LORD, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.
Those who look to him are radiant,
and their faces shall never be ashamed.
This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him and saved him out of all his troubles.
The angel of the LORD encamps
around those who fear him, and delivers them.
Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good!
Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him!"

~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment