Wednesday, December 24, 2014

~Not what it used to be..but better!~


As we grow older, Christmas shouldn't feel the same, we should by adulthood realize what giving really means and it should feel good to give to your loved ones, rather than only receiving those gifts.

I've come to realize this feeling of accomplishment and value of family even more so since I've grown up (especially witnessing my niece and nephews faces on Christmas morning)
As I look at their faces as they open their gifts I smile in knowing that someday they will also learn the pleasure of giving as well!

Christmas isn't what it used to be mainly because we moved from our farm in Missouri to the flat swampy area of Tarkington, Texas but it's so much more than that! I've fallen in love with our little community and through hard times and struggles..there have been many times that I've felt their prayers reaching me!
Coming from around the Ozark's I know beauty and even though it's not the most beautiful sight here (especially during extra rainy seasons) I am happy, loved and in the will of God! This is where I need to be for this season because I know that God is going to take me to big places..to spread the love of His son Jesus and when that moment comes to move into something else He has for me..I'll be ready to go and I'll have a heart that is ready to reach out in love!

I love you all and I hope that you know just how special of a place you hold in my heart! I appreciate your prayers, your encouragement, your friendship and your constant support!
Warm Wishes this Christmas to all of my Facebook friends, You are so loved! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year of new beginnings and better health! ❤️

~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment