Wednesday, July 23, 2014

~For the first time~

I can't help but to think about the kids at youth camp right now and what's happening in the altars, I know that lives are being changed and the youth are being filled with the Holy Ghost every night! How could I not be excited about that? How could I not be thinking about them when I've witnessed it all before? God is doing amazing things there..just as he's done before when I was there to see it happening to them! Youth are being healed, mended, restored..they are even discovering what their calling is and what to do next in their lives! Many are coming to know Jesus for the first time! This is an important time in their lives..and this may be THE defining moment for them!
We have to pray for them and believe that they will come to know Jesus as their Savior!
They need to know that they are truly loved and valuable! They need to know that their life has meaning! They need the love and peace that only Jesus can offer to them!
For many of these youth this will be the only opportunity for them to come to know Jesus or feel as though they have purpose in their lives! We need to pray that these youth will discover that this week and that their lives will be truly changed forever!
John 14:25-28
"25 “These things I have spoken to you while I am still with you. 26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you. 27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. 28 You heard me say to you, I am going away, and I will come to you.’ If you loved me, you would have rejoiced, because I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I."
These young adults will never feel more love, peace, purpose, comfort or joy than when they come to know the wonderful love of the Savior "Jesus Christ"
..Lives will be saved, purpose will be made!
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment