Thursday, July 17, 2014

~God knows~

Tonight was the last night of kids camp, we were praying for the kids to come to realize God's plan for their lives..
last night I was praying for this sweet little girl and God really touched her as she had her hands raised, tears flowed down her face as she felt God's love and purpose in the altar! If there's nothing else that came out of this experience that little girl named "Megan" was worth the whole week just to see her touched by God! That's what it's all about! Little Megan now knows how much Jesus loves her and how he has a plan for her life!
Jeremiah 29:11-14
"11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. 13 You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you, declares the Lord, and I will restore your fortunes and gather you from all the nations and all the places where I have driven you, declares the Lord, and I will bring you back to the place from which I sent you into exile."
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment