Tuesday, July 1, 2014

~When I cry out..~


In today's blog I wanted to remind you that God truly cares for you, all the secret pains that you cry about in your bedroom..God sees and he knows what that pain is, it may not be visible to your friends or even your family members but God knows what is causing you pain.
God looks down on us at all times but especially when we are struggling with something that is happening to us or has happened in our past that we are still burdened with!
Psalms 55:22
"Cast your burden on the Lord,
and he will sustain you;
 he will never permit
the righteous to be moved."
God knows your heart, your desires, your mistakes and even your struggles but he still loves you!
In this life there are many that will abandon us but God never will! He is with us so long as we choose to serve him! He loves all of his children always and it hurts God when his children desert him because he truly cares and loves them..all of them.
Psalms 28:1-2
"To you, O Lord, I call;
 my rock, be not deaf to me,
lest, if you be silent to me,
I become like those who go down to the pit. Hear the voice of my pleas for mercy, when I cry to you for help,
when I lift up my hands
 toward your most holy sanctuary."
When our backs are up against the wall of struggles..God is waiting for our cry, to attend to our every need..sometimes it's hard to believe that he will bail us out of our situation..especially if it's something that seems foolish to us..but it's all big in God's eyes and he knows when we are sincerely sorry of the mistakes we've made in our lives!
God's looking out for us..not because we've done the right thing all the time but just because of his love and mercy for us! The hand of grace reached down to us and pulled us up when we were hungry, lost, trapped, and broken..he raised us up and gave our lives meaning again!
You are special in his sight..don't listen to negative words that the world has to say about you..instead, start listening to what God has to say about you..after all, isn't it more important what the creator thinks about us anyway?
Psalms 139:13-16
"For you formed my inward parts;
you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
 Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.
My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them."
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment