Monday, July 14, 2014

~Meant for so much more~


Ever since I was a child I knew that God had a plan, not only for other people but also for me as well!
When I was younger I used to beat myself up or think to myself that I just wasn't as good as my friends were, it took me a while before I realized that it was Satan that was putting these thoughts inside my head..he kept telling me that I wasn't good enough and I found myself believing him for a long time, once Satan got to me in that way, it became hard to enjoy my life..I stopped smiling, I closed myself up..hiding myself from others from getting to know me, I felt so broken and lonely..I just wanted to be quiet all the time in fear that someone might question who I was and that they would laugh at me.
One day I woke up and I said.."that's enough!" I decided that I refused to remain silent and closed up! I knew that God had a plan for me..something so big that Satan was trying to stop me from succeeding in! I knew that it was my choice alone to refuse Satan's plan of destruction over my life and I wasn't going to stand for it one more second!
I was convinced that I had to escape from the chains that had me bound and I wasn't going to not stop until I was free from all doubt and fear that Satan had instilled in me! I wanted more and I wanted to do God's will! God helped me to come out of my shell and he gave me the courage to speak up when I need to, he helped me to have joy unlike I've ever had before! I'm so happy today in my life..all because I put my life in his hands to help me and mold me into all that I needed to be for him!
If you are also struggling with Satan's schemes over you.. I just want you to know that you can get out of this and escape like I did, Satan only plans destruction over our lives and wants us to fail..but you don't have to accept it! Start thinking positive about yourself and your life! It won't be long until you will begin to discover God's plan for your life!
Jeremiah 29:11-12
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you."
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment