Friday, July 11, 2014

~Great is your faithfulness, oh God!~

To follow after God isn't anyone else's choice but your own, as we all have to choose him on our own because we have been given "free will" God loved us so much that he gave us a choice to serve him!
To help you to understand better let me explain it to you this way..
When God gave us free will I believe he was looking at it this way..if a person were to fall in love with someone else who didn't in return love them back there couldn't be a relationship built on respect or honor and you wouldn't have plans that you would want to make with them..in many ways that's how it could've been if we weren't given free will to serve or not to serve God! God wanted us to serve him, love him, respect him and honor him in all areas of our lives, he didn't want to "force us" to serve him..he gave us free will out of his love for us!
We should desire to please him in all that we do! God deserves the glory for every single blessing that we are so fortunate to receive in our lives!
We have so much to be greatful for!
I want to please God and follow his commands so that I may live a long and blessed life! It's not a life worth living without God in my life..why would I desert him when he's blessed me with good health, a loving family, a wonderful church and a purpose that he has planned custom to fit me perfectly! How could I ever leave him when he's been nothing but faithful to me! I want to do my best to follow after him in all that I do!
Lamentations 3:22-27
"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning;
 great is your faithfulness.
 “The Lord is my portion,” says my soul,
 “therefore I will hope in him.”
The Lord is good to those who wait for him,
to the soul who seeks him.
It is good that one should wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.
It is good for a man that he bear
the yoke in his youth."
He's done so much for us even when we've turned away from him at a point in our lives..yet he still remains faithful and still he chooses to call us "his" children! He loves you and he has a wonderful plan for you!
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment