Wednesday, July 16, 2014

~The fruit of the spirit~


I wanted to share a little praise report about what all is going on here at kids camp..First of all, The children are smiling and enjoying the games during the day! 
All of the kids are getting along with each other and making new friends..which makes me feel happy to see! But most importantly every single kid has been entering in on the praise and worship..And many of them can be found on their faces at the altar at the end of the services each night! That makes me so happy and very proud of them..In many ways I feel like they are my kids because of how proud I feel to see them succeeding in the kingdom! God is good! 
Here is something that the kids have been learning about during this week..
Galatians 5:22-25
"22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. 24 And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 If we live by the Spirit, let us also keep in step with the Spirit."
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment