Monday, June 30, 2014

~When I get there~

What a day it shall be when we finally get there to Heaven to be with our Father God, we won't have anything else to worry about once we make it there!
Revelation 22:12-17
“Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense with me, to repay each one for what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.”
Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life and that they may enter the city by the gates. Outside are the dogs and sorcerers and the sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.
 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.”
The Spirit and the Bride say, “Come.” And let the one who hears say, “Come.” And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who desires take the water of life without price."
It seems like giving up our addictions is hard to do but when you think about it separating you from God forever if you don't give them up, makes them seem much easier to give up.
Once Jesus comes back to take those who are ready to meet him, the world will be desolate and no longer a place to dream in..everything will be destroyed on this earth because Satan will take it over after the blessings of God no longer dwell on this earth, I don't know about you but I don't want to be here when that happens! I'm going to Heaven to escape this evil world that it will become once Jesus has taken those that were ready to see him face to face!
Revelation 3:10-11
"Because you have kept my word about patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth. I am coming soon. Hold fast what you have, so that no one may seize your crown."
The only thing that sometimes holds us back from our relationship with God fully, is the fact that our loved ones and friends aren't saved either..but the good news is that you can help take souls to Heaven with you! We cannot take our wealth with us..we cannot take our houses with us..we cannot take possessions with us.. But we can take our friends and family with us! We can witness to them and allow them to see how good of a person God has changed us into being! Lets show them what blessings they receive when they choose Jesus! They choose life!
Revelation 22:20-21
"He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!
The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all. Amen."
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment