Saturday, October 4, 2014

~Being Inspired~


So I've been sitting here trying to figure out what I want to write about when instead all I can think about is how thankful I am to have such wonderful blessings in my life, one of the many blessings being that I have such amazing and supportive readers!
Here's how my day begins..I wake up and look to see how many of you read and commented on the blog post or how many shared it, it always puts a smile on my face to see that you actually enjoy reading from my perspective on many different issues in this life and how God fits right in there with them..helping us through those issues!
You see, it's all because of your support that continually drives me to continue to inspire and lift others up..but what you don't know is that many times it is you that encourages and lifts me up when you leave me a comment on how much this message has helped you!
We are all going through difficulties in our lives and sometimes we feel broken, alone, afraid, desperate, angry, sad, ugly, used, cheated or guilty..whatever you are feeling, I want you to know that I care and I try my very best to write about the things that I am feeling that day so I can relate to you and encourage you to hold on and never give up!
If you are alone and you feel lonely know that God is there and I am here to help you as well, please feel free to comment or message me if you have any prayer requests or if you have any questions concerning the blog posts..I am here to help build you up and help you to go about your day!
I truly care and have a heart full of inspiring words that are meant to help and not to harm..that's why I'm very mindful of what I write and I focus on positive words that help to bring sunshine into your day because many of you start off your day with reading this and I must say how greatful and honored that makes me feel! Thank you from the bottom of my heart and I pray many blessings over your life always! 
Many of you have said that I've inspired you but I assure you that it's you that's inspired me every single day since the beginning! I love you all my brothers and sisters in Christ and thank you for being my reason to continue my daily devotions..now excuse me while I drink my tea.
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment