Monday, October 13, 2014

~Need Encouragement?~

There have been many times in my life when I was at a loss for words and I just simply needed to find some encouragement! Sometimes people aren't going to be there for you at your very time of need but don't let yourself become angry because of that and don't become discouraged because they couldn't be there for you when you needed help, sometimes it seems like people are always too late to reach out in our time of need but God is always right on time! I'm so glad that we can put our hope in him that he will always provide a way for us! Even when we fail him he still calls us his and he still loves us! He is our protector, our provider, our strong tower, he is our redeemer, he is our comforter and he is a mighty God! I want to encourage you to stay  strong and know that God is with you today! He is going to help you through it today so keep holding on to him and know that somehow he's going to pull you through just like he always does!
Psalms 27:5-11
"5 For he will hide me in his shelter
in the day of trouble;
he will conceal me under the cover of his tent;
he will lift me high upon a rock.
6 And now my head shall be lifted up
above my enemies all around me,
and I will offer in his tent
sacrifices with shouts of joy;
I will sing and make melody to the LORD.
7 Hear, O LORD, when I cry aloud;
be gracious to me and answer me!
8 You have said, “Seek my face.”
My heart says to you,
“Your face, LORD, do I seek.”
9 Hide not your face from me.
Turn not your servant away in anger,
O you who have been my help.
Cast me not off; forsake me not,
O God of my salvation!
10 For my father and my mother have forsaken me,
but the LORD will take me in.
11 Teach me your way, O LORD,
and lead me on a level path
because of my enemies."
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment