Thursday, October 9, 2014

~Tiny Miracles~


Today I want to talk about something of a touchy subject in the world these days, it's about the miracle of children and the world that's trying hard to destroy the babies that are on their way to being born.
I'm going to talk seriously about how valuable a child truly is and how a child is alive at the point of conception..which most people would disagree with by saying that simply isn't so, but the thing is you're either going to consider a child as a convenience or you're going to see it as an inconvenience..usually it's based on where you are in life instead of basing it on no matter where you are in your life a baby is a baby and it deserves to live!
In this day in age if you don't want a baby but you're pregnant..it's no problem because they just "take care of it" instead of "taking care of it and nurturing it" the point is..babies are a gift from God because babies are a miracle that we get to be a part of and witness!
I've always loved kids therefore I've never understood what could possess a woman to abort the life of her child, I know that sometimes a woman becomes pressured to abort their child because there are men out there not rising up to become fathers that they need to become because they suddenly decide that they're "not ready" and often the parents of a teenager will force their daughter to abort "the problem" instead of taking this as an opportunity by helping her prepare for a baby and teaching her the value of life!
What a terrible place we live in when we kill babies and make excuses trying to justify what we've done! Do they really think that God looks down and smiles at a murder or that he looks the other way? God formed us and knew us before we were in our mothers womb..he deeply cares for us and therefore he cares for those who are still in the womb and when a child is aborted, God is deeply saddened by it because he knew that child's future even before it was conceived!
Let me ask you a question..if you were just walking down the street and a stranger happened to say hello to you, would you just murder them right there on the spot just because you weren't prepared for them to speak to you? No, of course not! So why would you murder a baby by abortion just because you weren't prepared for it? I want you to really think about that for a moment and ask God to give you new eyes to see more clearly on this subject..it's very important that you understand how terrible it is to abort a baby, Did you know when a doctor performs an abortion they pull out the child's body parts with an instrument one by one and then they suck out the rest of the fluid from the womb? Not only that but it also leaves scar tissue that the woman never fully recovers from and a lot of the times the woman is never able to have a child because of it! A baby is a miracle from Heaven and a blessing in disguise at times..sometimes it comes as a sudden surprise but it's never a mistake for a beautiful child to be born, I know that some women aren't ready but instead of aborting the baby, why not have the baby and give it up for adoption to a woman who is indeed ready for a baby that she cannot carry herself..that child you're carrying could be the miracle she's long awaited to hold!
However if you have had an abortion I hope that I can somehow speak into your life today, there is forgiveness for you today and God loves you even though you've done this..but you can have new life today if you'll give that pain from what you've done to him..There is life after abortion because the baby went to Heaven but there can also be a new start for you as well! Reach out to him and accept his grace..he has a good plan for your life and your life has only just begun so accept his grace today and move past this and most of all tell your story to other ladies who are considering abortion..perhaps you can warn them from making the same mistake and you can save two lives by telling them your story!
Psalms 139:13-18
"13 For you formed my inward parts;
you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you,
when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them,
the days that were formed for me,
when as yet there was none of them.
17 How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!
18 If I would count them, they are more than the sand.
I awake, and I am still with you."
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment