Monday, January 13, 2014

~Ready or Not..Here I come!~

Have you looked around you lately? Have you noticed how corrupt the world has become?
Even within the past Ten years that have gone by..If you'll think back to Ten years ago you will stop and realize a huge difference in the world! In school's the Government is trying their hardest to take prayer out completely, And not only that..They are trying to force our children into Learning about evolution instead of teaching them about Creation too, Leaving them to not think about another possibility and possibly growing up believing that we just "Appeared" by some big Explosion! Which Leads me to an obvious conclusion..
They need to hear the truth somehow! If there is any time for them to hear the true story it's right now, Because Jesus is coming! there are signs everywhere that he's coming soon!
Ready or Not..He is coming and I want to take as many people with me as possible!
We have a responsibility as Believers to reach out to the lost, It's our duty to spread the Gospel to a dying world..They're dying and they don't even realize it because they do not know of a Savior who has paved a way for them and took the sins of the world upon himself so that we could be with him someday in Heaven!
God had us in his plans from the beginning, To love and serve him, To obey him and be with him forever and ever But Satan Had his own plans, Satan's plans were to destroy God's people and to lie to us, trying his very best to convince us that he did it all and he wants you to think that He is God! But God isn't a Liar! God doesn't Cheat and break families apart! God doesn't try to kill you and steal your soul!
God is rich in Mercy and slow to anger, He desires to comfort you and not bring harm to you! God created you for his purpose but he gave you the freedom to choose to serve him! Why? Because He Loves You more than anyone else ever will, And his Love never fades away, No matter how many times you've denied him or cursed his name, God's love is an unending love and an unconditional love, Which means He loves you just the way you are! Mistakes and all! He loves you and he wants you to reign in Heaven with him someday!
Once upon a time..God looked down upon the world and saw that Man had sinned but because of his Love God sent his son Jesus to the world..that there would be a future hope for us even though none of us were worthy of it, He watched his Son, who was without sin or blemish to willingly pay the ultimate price and Be Crucified for our sins! He died for us so that we can live with him in Heaven!
WOW! Now that is Love! We should want to tell everyone what Jesus did and share with them the everlasting, perfect, without conditions-Love! We've got to tell them of the one who is coming soon! Someone has to reach out to them and tell them of God's Love for them! Lead me Lord to the Lost ones! Show me where I need to go to reach them! Give me the words to speak that they would hear your love for them in the words that come out of my mouth that they would become saved!
 (Revelation 3:10-11) "Because you have kept my word about patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth. "I am coming soon, Hold fast what you have, so that no one may seize your crown."
Jesus is coming for those who are ready but you cannot serve God and Love the things of this world because the world will pass away But Jesus wants you to be in Heaven forever with him and have Joy and Peace and eternal Love from a loving God! God Loves You..He will always Love you! No matter what so if you are ready let me lead you in the sinners prayer..it's easy..say this prayer right now..
 "Jesus, I know I'm a sinner and I know that you Love me, forgive me of my sins and make me new, my life is yours completely, Change me and teach me, come into my heart Jesus, Thank You Jesus for saving me."
If you said that prayer I want to welcome you to God's family, now you are a child of the most high God and I'm happy to say that you are my brother or sister in Christ! And now your name is written in the Lambs book of life..which means that when Jesus comes back you will go to Heaven too!
I am so honored that you said that prayer and am Happy for you!
Please write to me and tell me if you've accepted Christ as your Savior I'd love to hear from you!
~Dani

2 comments:

  1. Love this blog post, this is exactly what the world needs to hear, we don't have much time at all. The world wants to talk about us Christians, judging them. When what we want to do is let them know, how badly Satan is blinding them, so that he could drag them to hell with him. Love this Danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm so glad that we agree on this.
      Jesus is coming soon! Lets get people ready to go with us! ~Dani

      Delete