Sunday, January 26, 2014

~Why Compromise?~

This time I wanted to talk about something different, I feel lead to talk about this because someone needs to speak the truth about this subject! Here we go..
When a person is growing up and headed toward adulthood we are taught where to compromise in our lives, But what we don't understand is the reason why we should compromise, The better question to me is "what do I gain or lose in compromising?" They say good relationships are built on trust and knowing how to compromise, But the truth is God doesn't intend for us to compromise by giving up our personalities, goals, hopes, and dreams, That is something that I call "The non-negotiable" Compromise is mainly something that we decide to change about ourselves in a relationship that we feel the need to change because we care about someone enough to change, However, Compromise doesn't have to mean that you lose who you are as the unique person that God created you to be. If someone insists that you change and they will not admit that they also need to change or work on a few things in their life to benefit the relationship..They obviously are not focused on what's important in life or how to build a future with another person and that's why I call that "the non-negotiable"
Don't be afraid to ask God specifically who you dream of being with..No matter how far-fetched or insanely detailed it may seem..Dream Big and stick to those dreams! Don't allow yourself to compromise on God's very best plan for your life because you're lonely and you happen upon meeting someone..Sometimes Satan will send in "The Perfect Person" when in reality, it's only someone who is used to using people to only benefit themselves and is a liar to you! Don't fall for that trick from Satan! God's got someone just down the road waiting for you and they're praying for you just like you're praying for them! God has a plan that includes your dreams and their dreams but those plans won't be something that you're forced to compromise on, Sure there are little things one has to "adapt to" but those are tiny issues that we can live with and still be happy while doing so!
Recently, I've decided to follow my original plan that God gave me dreams of when I was a small child of the Man I will someday Marry, I'm not afraid to pray for all of those things again, Somehow when we grow up we form a mind that those things are called "Fairy-tales" when in reality that's just not so! God wants us to be honest with him..He knows the desires of our heart but sometimes all he wants is for us to tell him what we want..We have not, because we ask not! So ask God to lead you to your purpose and to the right person that he created just for you! God's plan means that you don't have to compromise..So why stress and settle for less, when you can Claim God's very best!
Ask God to give you the strength to see his plan through in your life! And ask him to help you to wait for who he has for you! Trust in God and never look back on things in the past! Move forward into what God has planned for your life and let past heartbreaks become healed by God! He loves you and wants you to be happy and most of all..He wants you to be with the person he made you to be with!
Hold on..God's got this handled for you, wait upon the Lord!
(Jeremiah 29:11-13) "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not evil, to give you a future and hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with your whole heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment