Saturday, April 26, 2014

~In the end I'll be smiling ~

Revelation 22:12-14
“Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense with me, to repay each one for what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life and that they may enter the city by the gates."
As Christians we know that evil will meet it's end one day and no matter what they try to say or do one thing remains true..we will win and the evil of Satan will be destroyed!
We have future hope because we know that our God is stronger and is the maker of the universe! We know that we will live and Satan along with all of his followers will burn in a lake of fire!
Every time Satan tries to come against you..you remind him of the future that will happen to him! And remember the future hope that we have to hold on to!
We have nothing to fear! We do not have to be afraid! We can smile and have the peace of mind that it's going to work out in our favor..The ones who are followers of Christ!
When everything passes away we will be standing tall with our Lord in Heaven and others who do not accept Jesus Christ as their Savior will pass away with this world and spend eternity in hell!
Jesus brings you life and allows you to spend eternity in Heaven someday! Satan brings you death and an eternity of grief and suffering!
Which sounds better to you? Where are you going to? Are you ready to meet Jesus? If you do not know where you'll be spending eternity then pray this prayer with me now.." Jesus, I know I'm a sinner and I know that you can forgive all my sins, I want to spend an eternity in your kingdom with you, write my name into the lambs book of life so I will be with you someday, in Jesus name amen!"
If you prayed that prayer I want to say "welcome home!"
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment