Wednesday, April 30, 2014

~A Journey well traveled~

I'm going to do something different today, I'm going to tell you a story about my journey thus far..
It all began at Cox South Hospital in Springfield Missouri, when I was born, I was what you would call "a miracle baby" the doctor had told my parents a year before that they wouldn't be able to have anymore children but God had something to say about that! Shortly after being told by the doctor that they couldn't have anymore children my Mom found out the good news that she was pregnant! It's amazing how the miracle worker preforms! It's not over until God decides it's over and God decided that my journey had only just begun! When God has a plan..nothing can prevent or hold that plan back! 
When it's up to God..big things are getting ready to happen so you better GET READY!
God had a plan for my life and he has used me for his glory most of my life, I would be lost without his purpose! Without his purpose my life would have no meaning! The heart in my chest is no longer my own..but it's his to do with it what he desires to do! God's will and purpose has always been the plan that I strive for!
Even in times of doubt and confusion in my life I still could feel God's will for my life growing stronger than my own! I could feel my plans falling through but God's plans were filling up the void that I felt while pursuing my own plan!
There is nothing in your life that you could do on your own that would fulfill that space in your heart more than the way it feels when God's will is the purpose for your life! Don't put God's plans on the back burner! Instead throw your own plans away and seek God's plan for your life because he knows what he's doing and has predetermined your steps! He knows you better than anyone and he will always love you deeper than anyone else ever can!
I love this verse it reminds me of my full purpose when Satan tries to tell me otherwise..
Psalms 139:13-16
"For you formed my inward parts;
you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
 Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.
My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them."
You are special and God had a plan for you even before you were born! He loves you and he has a purpose for your life! Don't allow the Devil to tell you otherwise! Satan is a liar and only wishes death upon your life! God only speaks life into you and wants good things for you..You remember that today!
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment