Saturday, April 12, 2014

~Remain Thankful and Joyful~


Psalms 95:1-6
"Oh come, let us sing to the Lord;
let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation!
Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise! For the Lord is a great God, and a great King above all gods. In his hand are the depths of the earth; the heights of the mountains are his also. The sea is his, for he made it, and his hands formed the dry land. Oh come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the Lord, our Maker!"
It's very important in our lives to remain thankful for the things we have, for the hard times we've made it through and for the good people we meet along the way!
Whatever it may be, we should have a good aspect for our life and enjoy the good times and work through the bad times knowing that the bad times will come to an end someday! 
There is no reason to waste your life being angry and negative all the time, that is not good and will drain your joy out of your life! God has bigger and better plans intended for you! Rise up and call yourself blessed because YOU ARE INDEED BLESSED!
It's time to enjoy your life now..not later! Life is much too short to lead a life of disappointment and struggle, instead start claiming success and triumph over your life!
It's your decision to make..you don't have to be held down by depression in your life! You can choose to be happy from day to day! 
I've found in my personal life that Once you decide you're not living your life for everyone else pleasing them by giving constantly of yourself to them and you're miserable in your own life and you're not taking time to make your life full and happy then there's a problem there! The day I decided to be happy with my own life was the day that others started to see the joy in my life and they wanted to surround me and become my friends! That's what I did and now I'm the happiest I've ever been! Make the choice and you can be thankful and happy as well in your own life!
It really does feel good I must say!
Don't sweat it, God's gonna pull you through it!
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment