Monday, April 21, 2014

~Precious Moments~

Ever since my niece and nephew was born I've come to realize just how precious moments are in our lives,
I've come to realize that life will give you what you give to life and if you keep a positive outlook on your life no matter what has happened in your life..Your life will feel fuller and much more happy, if you'll learn to truly appreciate your life and keep a heart that's true and honest then you cannot lose..because it's that very thing that is very precious and priceless! Many people will look at you and look back at their own life and will question what you're doing different from them and how they could have a life that way!
Time is an important thing, you can very easily waste time with something in life that isn't worth your time such as..Wasting precious time around negative people who do not appreciate or value others, which is not worth your time and is an unworthy cause..sometimes it's better to stay away from them and pray for them to change their ways! You deserve to be around people who appreciate you..waste not precious time! There are no do-overs there is only the here and now, surround yourself with people who care about you and will lift you up! You don't have to feel low in your life by being around those who discourage and break you down! Choose happiness and choose your friends wisely so you'll have a much richer and fuller life!
being a young lady like myself, I've found out just how important it is to learn valuable lessons now instead of waiting until later on in my life to learn of the importance of family, love, friendship, ministry and a relationship with God is!
This verse reminds me of the kind of woman that I hope to be someday and it helps me to focus on the more important things in life. 
Proverbs 31:25-31
"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she laughs at the time to come. She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue. She looks well to the ways of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her:
 “Many women have done excellently, but you surpass them all.” Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. Give her of the fruit of her hands, and let her works praise her in the gates."
I want you to think about the importance of life today and remember to not take it for granted, surround yourself with kind souls..I know it may sound odd but I've chosen older people as my friends since I was just a little girl and in result I am a lot more appreciative of life and I respect others more than those who are around my age do,
Don't forget this important lesson from the bible as well.. Matthew 7:12 “So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets."
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment