Sunday, April 6, 2014

~What becomes of a broken heart?~

If you've ever been hurt by someone and they broke your heart then I can relate to you, you're not alone in this!
I know how it feels when you're honest and truthful to someone and yet it turns out that everything they once told you was nothing but a lie, those kind of people use others by a reason that I'm not ever going to truly understand! I was raised to be honest and decent to people, my parents raised me to be cautious but never be afraid to trust others even though some people will end up hurting you, that is just the way it works in life and we must always allow ourselves to give people a chance out of the goodness of our hearts!
When someone hurts you by breaking your heart that wound cuts much deeper than any other wound does, I know this because I'm still picking up the pieces of my broken heart from a few months ago, if you've truly ever been hurt in this way you will know that it feels like part of you is missing and you're looking around you often hoping that it was a nightmare that you can wake up from but you realize that you are going to have to take the time to mend and you're going to need good people around you to keep the smile on your face, that's the very best medicine there is!
God has brought me so far in my life and has gotten me through so many trying times, God is helping me to heal and is restoring me into the person that I want to become, 
I'm strong but even superheroes have weaknesses and Satan used my kind heart and brought into my life Mr. Wrong who seemed like Mr. Right in every way! But Satan fooled me and that boy of a man played with my emotions and toyed with my heart but Thank God that people were praying for me and God gave me a way of escape! 
It's taking time to heal these wounds but I'm almost there and I never stopped believing in the true love that God has in store for me! He's out there somewhere and I know that he's not going to stop looking for me, God has someone for each of us, you, me, everyone! Don't give up on love and don't lose the faith because of the pain that they've placed upon you! You're not a fool, you are a victim in this and it's not your fault that they lied to you or even cheated on you! Put that behind you and allow God to heal your broken heart!
Allow God to reshape and mold your heart into something better, someone who is still caring, loving, and  devoted, 
most of all allow God to place you with someone who is worthy of you! Someone who truly knows what love means and will always be truthful with you! 
Don't give up because I haven't given up! You can make it through this and God will put an end to the struggle!
Allow God to help you decide who to be with and Look for these qualities next time..
1 Corinthians 13:4-13
"Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth.  Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away. 11 When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.
So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love."
Always keep a heart that can love without ceasing, a heart that is kind though it's been hurt, and most of all a heart that has understanding and remains pure of heart no matter who tries to break it apart! 
Stay strong and press on!
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment