Tuesday, September 30, 2014

~Broken, Worn and Dry..~

I've seen it happen so many times where a Christian will become so discouraged to the point where they can't help but feel like they've been pulled through the mud and they just can't get up on their own, what do you do if you've helped so many people out of this situation but now it's you that needs a hand out of the mud? That's hard because I can absolutely relate to that situation because I've been there and it's difficult to get out of on your own..the worst thing to do is quit and sleep all day, instead I've found that the more you can occupy yourself with the better and it's good to take long walks in the morning dew..it helps you to feel the nearness of God and it's almost as though it's just you and God at that very moment in the day because very few people are up at that hour and God is such a great listener..somehow he is more present at that time than ever before.
So if this is how you're feeling right now..if you feel alone and broken apart, do this.. Get up early, get dressed and go for a long walk..talk to God in the mornings and I promise you it won't be long until you'll come back to life again.
Isaiah 58:8
"8 Then shall your light break forth like the dawn, and your healing shall spring up speedily; your righteousness shall go before you; the glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard."
You're going to make it out of this and it may seem like you're alone but I assure you that God is going to be there with you..sometimes you just have to go outside to find him and believe me..soon you'll be smiling again and you'll have joy in your daily life again..I know you want to throw in the towel but just hold on, it's going to get easier and you'll come out stronger than you were before! God is with you so don't give up, get up and get going..this is your time to rise up and claim joy over your own life! You're going to make it..I just know it!
Psalms 119:147-149
"147 I rise before dawn and cry for help; I hope in your words.
148 My eyes are awake before the watches of the night,
that I may meditate on your promise.
149 Hear my voice according to your steadfast love; O LORD, according to your justice give me life."
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment