Saturday, September 20, 2014

~I just need some rest~


I've been having some difficulty when it comes to sleeping peacefully at night lately, the reason why is because I've been feeling concerned about my niece and also other people in our church that have been struggling physically. I've been feeling sympathy pains for their pain, I've been praying for them but I've discovered that sometimes until they receive their miracle we have to continue to intercede for them! If that means that they need prayer at night when you should be sleeping in order to receive their healing..sometimes we must be willing to do that extra work in order to see God move in bigger ways!
I know that it's hard to sacrifice your sleep but keep in mind that while the hurting person is sleeping..perhaps they are also receiving their miracle because you are being a willing vessel for the glory of God!
Leviticus 26:6
"6 I will give peace in the land, and you shall lie down, and none shall make you afraid. And I will remove harmful beasts from the land, and the sword shall not go through your land."
So if you have a hard time sleeping tonight keep this in mind..perhaps someone out there is in need of prayer at that very moment and just maybe the key to getting some sleep is to pray for someone else's need until you can fall asleep! People are hurting out there and they need our prayers so let's do what we need to do even if it means we lose some sleep tonight or another night this week..they could be getting their breakthrough as you pray!
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment