Saturday, September 20, 2014

~God's not going to fail you!~

This world is a very scary place right now and it's hard to know what to do or how to remain calm when wars are going on everywhere and people are being murdered!
With everything going on it's good to know this one simple truth..That God will never fail us! God wants the very best for us!
Psalms 73:23-26
"23 Nevertheless, I am continually with you;
you hold my right hand.
24 You guide me with your counsel,
and afterward you will receive me to glory.
25 Whom have I in heaven but you?
And there is nothing on earth that I desire besides you.
26 My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."
I don't have a whole lot to say today but I want to assure you that God will not ever fail you! We fail God continually but for the reason that he loves us he offers us new mercy daily! It's such a wonderful feeling to know how awesome of a God that we serve! He is with you my friend..so don't worry in your life that you've sinned so many times that he will disown you..he will not do that! God is with you even when you have fallen short but that's why his grace is sufficient! Though we fail him..he is never failing! WOW, what an awesome God we serve!
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment