Thursday, September 4, 2014

~The heart of the story~


Today I felt it's time for me to share a different part of myself with you that I've never shared with you before, this is very close to my heart and something that I strongly believe in.."Love"
I've heard it said that "love puts a calm over all fears" but really what takes place in our hearts is love causes us to confront those fears, say we're sorry when we've done wrong, admit that we're working on things in our life but most of all love never causes us to apologize for the person that we are..love accepts us for who we are..knowing that we are slowly becoming a better person as days go by. That is true love my friends and once you discover it, never let go of it because it's the best feeling in the whole world.
We need to get back to the place where we can trust in love again, this world is so corrupt that it causes us to doubt in finding someone good out there but when we give up our ideals on love because of the world, we somehow lose sight of ourselves and we abandon the purest of love because we allow the world to frame our mindsets on false beliefs on what love really is. We should always believe in the power of love and learn to let down our walls to be able to trust in those who deserve our trust!
I want you to think about this today and I hope it helps you to be able to trust again..because there is someone out there who will cause you to open up your eyes for the first time to realize that not everyone is going to betray your trust..there is someone out there who will gain your trust and never break it because they really love you and they want to make you feel happy! 
God's gift to us is that we find someone who strongly feels that our happiness is their happiness..I believe that's when we find our true love, that is when we have found our soulmate in my opinion.
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment