Thursday, May 8, 2014

~Dear Friends..~


Dear Friends,
First of all thank you for taking the time to read this, 
When I was seventeen I was given the chance of going on my first missions trip to Honduras, 
Recently I've been given the chance to go on another missions trip this time to Ireland and to Spain with the Texas District. 
On October the 3rd through October the 12th, 
We will be there doing construction on a bible school and helping the needy while spreading the love of Jesus to others. We will be witnessing to children and adults, as well as handing out Bibles to them.
I need to raise $2,200 by June, No amount is too small, any gift will help.
I can't do this without your help, Thanks so much!
"Danielle Stoker 
112 county road 2250 Cleveland Tx. 77327"

No comments:

Post a Comment