Monday, May 19, 2014

~The Faithful ones~

It's important to be faithful to God in all we do, when you look in the bible at all the amazing stories, you'll come to realize the blessings that you receive in your daily life! You'll realize that you're a happier person, you're more positive in life's situations, you get along with others around you better, the list just goes on and on of the many things in your life that are benefitted because of your faithfulness to God! Here are a few verses to encourage you to remain faithful in your walk with God..
Psalms 36:5-10
"Your steadfast love, O Lord, extends to the heavens,
your faithfulness to the clouds.
Your righteousness is like the mountains of God;
 your judgments are like the great deep; man and beast you save, O Lord. How precious is your steadfast love, O God!
The children of mankind take refuge in the shadow of your wings.
They feast on the abundance of your house, and you give them drink from the river of your delights.
For with you is the fountain of life;
 in your light do we see light.
Oh, continue your steadfast love to those who know you, and your righteousness to the upright of heart!"
God offers so many blessings to the faithful ones, he offers us protection from harm and keeps us safe from Satan's schemes!
When we fall God is there for us to encourage us to get back up again and press on! God's blessings are around us every day for us to enjoy and the beauty of everything around us is another simple reminder of God's faithfulness!
I can testify about the faithfulness of my God! God has kept me going all these years and has comforted me in my hour of need, when others have failed my God has proven himself to me and has picked me up off the sinking sand many times in my life! God has proven time and time again just how faithful he is to me! 
I never have to worry if I can't trust him..because God is always there for me so I know that I can trust in him!
Thinking about God's faithfulness reminds me of a song.."Lord I need you, oh I need you, every hour I need you, my one request, my righteousness, oh God how I need you"
God's faithfulness is endless, he will forever be and will always be our Savior and our Lord who is faithful to us! God wants to see us all succeed in life and be happy! 
God has a plan for us all just so long as we're faithful to him! In order for God's will to come to pass we must first allow God to be Lord over our life! If you offer God your life to welcome his will for your life then blessings will follow soon after!
God blesses the faithful ones..put your life in God's hands today and God will prove himself to you!
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment