Saturday, May 10, 2014

~The one we call "Mom"~

Considering it's Mother's Day I cannot let this wonderful opportunity to honor my mom pass me by.
My Mom is a beautiful dark haired woman that has always been there for me and she has done a wonderful job of teaching me how to be a woman of Godly character and to be pleasant to be around.
A Mom is supposed to be the kind of person who is nurturing, a teacher, loving, and she's the person who always makes a warm home for you but lets you make a life of your own when it's time to move on.
My Mom is all of those things and so much more, she surpasses my every expectation of what a Godly woman and a Mom really is and she is a fighter, she's strong and everything that I hope to be someday!
As a child you should admire your parents and respect them at their word, At the same time you should aspire to be like your parents in some ways once you're grown!
There should be part of your Mom in you and also part of your Dad in you!
I know that some of you were only raised by one parent or perhaps by distant family members or maybe even adopted but I want you to know today that you are loved, even if some of you didn't have a very stable home life I want you to know that your Heavenly Father loves you very much and he is really what is missing from your life today!
I hope that the love of the Heavenly Father sweeps over you on this Mother's Day and I hope that you get the feeling from God that you are wanted by him..you truly are wanted!
I'm going to leave you with a special verse today.. And Happy Mother's Day to the Mom's out there by blood or by heart, You are appreciated and loved by many!
Proverbs 31:25-31
"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she laughs at the time to come.
She opens her mouth with wisdom,
and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.
She looks well to the ways of her household
and does not eat the bread of idleness.
Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her:
 “Many women have done excellently,
but you surpass them all.”
Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. Give her of the fruit of her hands, and let her works praise her in the gates."
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment