Thursday, May 8, 2014

~God's little masterpiece~

If we could ever truly understand how precious we are in the eyes of God..it would blow our minds!
If we could hear the thoughts that he thinks of us..we would be simply amazed! I love this verse and I use it often but that's simply because it applies to many situations in our lives.. 
(Jeremiah 29:11-13)
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart."
If we could ever grasp the idea that God's plans for us are good plans and if we could cling to that hope..NOTHING COULD STOP US! If we could ever see the beauty that God sees when he looks at us, his creation then we would be able to clearly see that we are simply his magnificent masterpiece!
If there are bad things going on in your life..know that God is standing beside you and helping you to get through, it's never his will for you to suffer in a bad situation but he wants us to always praise him and run to him when we need help and he will come to our aid!
Realize this..You are God's little masterpiece, you are his precious jewel, You are a special treasure, and You are a child of the King which means that you are a King's Kid! God loves you very much!
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment