Sunday, May 25, 2014

~Get over it!~

John 14:12-14
“Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I am going to the Father. Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it."
If you truly have faith through God then you can get through anything in this life! I've learned this to be true so many times now, God always comes through for me in the very hour that I need help! 
He's always there and never fails me, his love reaches down deep to the uttermost parts of my heart and soul, he's always on time and is never late to rescue me!
If you're tired of people constantly failing you and you're overcome with this bitterness and oppression, if you are feeling like it's the end for you, then I want you to read these words and take them to heart..
If you're lonely, if you're afraid..whatever it may be that you're fighting to escape just say the name of Jesus and he'll help you to get over it! No matter what you're trying to break free from God can make a way for you if you'll trust in him and surrender that situation to him right now!
No problem is Big compared to how Big my God is! I can make it through anything in life as long as God is for me! As long as God is for me..who can come against me? No one can! My God is a mighty God and every problem I have ever faced that God got me out of wasn't even Big to my God! God will help you to get over your mountains too, if you'll put your life in God's hands and surrender your whole heart to him..you'll realize what I'm talking about and you'll realize just how awesome my God is!
No matter how Big the problem..God's going to help you to "Get over it!" No worries when God's on board! Surrender your life to him and never look back at this old world..move forward to better times and happier times!
There's a song that says.."Take this world and give me Jesus, this is not where I belong!"-By: building 429
You can never go wrong with God..God will always be the right decision..even if the world disagrees with you!
Isaiah 54:17 - 55:2
"no weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed,
and you shall refute every tongue that rises against you in judgment.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord
 and their vindication from me, declares the Lord.”
“Come, everyone who thirsts,
come to the waters;
and he who has no money,
 come, buy and eat!
Come, buy wine and milk
without money and without price.
Why do you spend your money for that which is not bread,
and your labor for that which does not satisfy?
Listen diligently to me, and eat what is good, and delight yourselves in rich food."
Nothing will ever satisfy you like God will! Choose him and deny yourself of the world because it's the world that will pass away someday..But Jesus is forever!
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment