Wednesday, August 20, 2014

~Dried up and in a valley~

It happens to the best of us, we are trying to do right and life seems to be going more than great but then  all at once Satan throws difficult times in our way that holds us in a valley and it seems like your life is so dry and you feel deserted! 
But God is with you my friend and he sees you standing there in that place! He hasn't abandoned you..He is still holding you in the palm of his hands but even Job went through difficult times that Satan threw at him! They say that "God gives the hardest battles to his strongest soldiers" so if you've been doing right and you know within your heart without a doubt that you are right with God and Satan sends a hurdle in your path then you take pride in that and say in confidence.."God is going to get me past this!" Then you have nothing to fear my friend..because God is coming to your aid to help you out of that hurdle! 
It may look like a huge log in the road to you but you're going to get past it! It may look like a dried up well to you but God is going to bring you to springs of living water! 
Don't be discouraged when you're in "the waiting process" you are strong in The Lord and he's going to get you through it all! No matter what you're facing today have the confidence in your God that he is more than able to get you out of that pit! 
He is more than able to satisfy your thirst! He is more than able to bring you out of the desert place! 
God is mighty and he's going to help you.. so don't give up, lift up your hands and declare that you have already won the battle! Satan has been defeated again and you're going to walk in pride because of your strong God!
Psalms 143:5-8
"5 I remember the days of old;
I meditate on all that you have done;
I ponder the work of your hands.
6 I stretch out my hands to you;
my soul thirsts for you like a parched land. Selah
7 Answer me quickly, O LORD!
My spirit fails!
Hide not your face from me,
lest I be like those who go down to the pit.
8 Let me hear in the morning of your steadfast love, for in you I trust.
Make me know the way I should go,
for to you I lift up my soul."
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment