Sunday, August 3, 2014

~Rediscovering Jesus~

Do you ever feel lost? I believe when that feeling comes over us it's because we are in need of some extra time with Jesus, we need some one on one time with him and we need to come to know him more deeply.
It's very important that we focus on the things of God daily and pray!
Psalms 42:7-8
"7 Deep calls to deepat the roar of your waterfalls;all your breakers and your waveshave gone over me. 8 By day the LORD commands his steadfast love,and at night his song is with me,a prayer to the God of my life."
Where is our passion? Where is our drive? We need to get back to where we once were with God but at the same time we don't need to stop there..we need to move to higher places in our relationship with God!
If you're tired and weary..come to the cross! Come to Jesus and he will sustain you, he will rebuild your strength! He will bring peace into your life and give you joy again!
There is a song that we used to sing when I was a kid and it said this.."Don't let my love grow cold, I'm crying out, light the fire again, don't let my vision die, I'm crying out, light the fire again!"
It was always such a powerful song and was really stirring of the spirit, such wonderful memories from my childhood were formed around revival services and prayer meetings when we would sing or play WOW 2,000 on cd!
Psalms 69:13-14
"13 But as for me, my prayer is to you, O LORD.At an acceptable time, O God,in the abundance of your steadfast love answer me in your saving faithfulness. 14 Deliver mefrom sinking in the mire;let me be delivered from my enemiesand from the deep waters."
We need to cry out to God and rebuild our relationship with him..if you're feeling confused or overwhelmed then cry out to Jesus! If you're feeling stressed out or alone then cry out to Jesus! He is always just a prayer away and he will show up in your life to help you out of whatever your circumstances may be! Don't worry today about the problems you are facing or the situation that you've found yourself in..God is stronger than anything that we could ever face and he's going to get you through it! You need to rediscover your prayer life in order to rediscover Jesus! Rebuild your relationship with him..start today!
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment