Thursday, August 28, 2014

~You've got a friend~

Have you ever had a day that seemed so bad it could very well be the worst day of your life?
The answer is that we've all had that kind of a day, I'm so glad that when it happens we have someone we can always run to! some people are blessed with a great support system of their family members, many are alone so they have God to run to in their time of grief and discomfort! Many of us have tons of friends that support us! But whatever your support system may be..know that God will keep your heart steady and your mind at peace when you suddenly become shaken by life's obstacles! We don't ever have to fear of being all alone in our lives because God is there! but it is nice however to have that one person that knows how to pull you up and reassure you that it's all going to be alright and that this pain you're going through will subside one day..you just have to have hope and keep the faith!
If you're going through something today or perhaps you've had it hard in your life for a long time now, then I hope what I'm writing helps to encourage you and lift you up from the pit! God is with you..he hasn't abandon you! God wants you to cry out to him..he wants to take away your tears and pain! You don't have to face this battle alone..God is with you and there are people out there who care for you! 
Along with faith in God, true friends and family..you're going to make it!
Don't give up hope that God's going to see you through it all! Don't ever lose faith that miracles can take place in your situation! Call out to God and he'll attend to your cry for help!
Psalms 56:3-4
"3 When I am afraid,
I put my trust in you.
4 In God, whose word I praise,
in God I trust; I shall not be afraid.
What can flesh do to me?"
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment