Saturday, August 9, 2014

~God says I'm important!~

There are always going to be people around you that will try to make you feel small or not important but there comes a point in every persons life when they must discover that true value in themselves and decide that what God sees in you is more important! 
Sometimes you have to turn up the praise and worship music and surrender all of your pain to God..knowing that he's going to take care of you and most of all that he's going to take care of that situation in your life! There will always be negative people around who like to pull you down with them..that's why they say.."misery loves company" lets face it no one wants to be alone but instead of letting them pull you down, you need to bring them up! Don't let them do all of the talking..you have a mouth that can speak too, you don't have to settle for negative conversation with that person..you can build them up and make them feel joy through Jesus! Show them what God has done in your life and let them see the joy of The Lord in you!
Jeremiah 24:6-7
"6 I will set my eyes on them for good, and I will bring them back to this land. I will build them up, and not tear them down; I will plant them, and not pluck them up. 7 I will give them a heart to know that I am the Lord, and they shall be my people and I will be their God, for they shall return to me with their whole heart."
If you're tired of the kind of world you're living in..start changing the world, if you're tired of negative words..start taking over the conversation with words that build people up! You don't have to just sit there and accept your current situation! You can have joy in your daily life and you can choose not to settle for only pain and destruction but to lift up your head and say.."I'm a child of God, I'm special to my God!" And If your friends won't listen to your positive words then perhaps it's time to find a new group of friends who want to have joy in their lives too! You don't have to listen to hurtful words all of the time..it's time that you changed the subject and started to talk about how good it feels to be a child of God..about how much joy you have had since you gave it all to Jesus! Maybe they will see that passion in you and they'll begin to realize that's what they also need in their daily lives! If you'll show them the passion you have for your God..what's going to stop them from wanting some of that for themselves?
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment