Thursday, June 26, 2014

~Arise and be comforted!~

Psalms 119:73-82
"Your hands have made and fashioned me;
 give me understanding that I may learn your commandments.
Those who fear you shall see me and rejoice,
because I have hoped in your word.
I know, O Lord, that your rules are righteous,
and that in faithfulness you have afflicted me.
Let your steadfast love comfort me
according to your promise to your servant.
Let your mercy come to me, that I may live;
for your law is my delight.
Let the insolent be put to shame,
because they have wronged me with falsehood;
as for me, I will meditate on your precepts.
Let those who fear you turn to me,
that they may know your testimonies.
May my heart be blameless in your statutes,
 that I may not be put to shame!
My soul longs for your salvation;
I hope in your word.
My eyes long for your promise;
I ask, “When will you comfort me?”
Sometimes we just need to be comforted by someone and feel as though we are not alone, we need to be reminded quite simply that God will always be there for us even when it feels like everyone else has stepped out of our lives.. God is always with us and we don't need to worry or be afraid because he's with us at all times!
Jeremiah 1:8
"Do not be afraid of them,
 for I am with you to deliver you,
declares the Lord.”
I hope that you will feel The Lord's comfort today..no matter what you may be facing in your life..know that God is going to get you through it and you're going to come out on the other side of this even stronger than before!
Arise and be comforted today and know that whatever you may go through you don't walk this road alone..for God is walking beside you every step of the way!
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment