Wednesday, June 4, 2014

~I must go through the valley~

Psalms 23:1-4
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters.
He restores my soul.
He leads me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me."
There's a time in our lives that we all go through at some point..it's called going through the valley's!
There are so many stories in the bible that we can read about their valley's..But today the valley that we're going to talk about is when Moses lead God's people to the promise land, although they were eager to travel to the promise land they still faced the valley's along the way! They still had hard times that they faced..they even had to endure forty years trying to find the promise land! They had even lost their first leader and had to be lead by a new leader but they got to the promise land!
You may be feeling as though you're not going to make it through your valley but I'm here to tell you that you're going to get through it! If the children of Israel can make it through their valley..THEN SO CAN YOU!
You're going to make it out of that valley and you're going to make it to the top of the highest mountain in life! Reach for the stars and don't give up on your goals! If God brought you to it..he'll bring you through it!
There's a song by Third Day that says.."Even though the journey's long, and I know the road is hard, you're the one who's gone before me, you will help me carry on, after all that I've been through now I realize the truth,  I must go through the valley to stand upon the mountain of God!"
Let this encourage you today in all that you do and all the places you go to! God is always with you so don't become discouraged! You must go through the valley to stand upon the mountain of God!
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment