Tuesday, June 17, 2014

~You keep holding me~

In this life there are so many instances when we come face to face with life's struggles, it can be so difficult and it can cause you to question many different areas of your life..like your identity, who you can trust, it can change your perspective in life, and all too common it can cause you to question God while in the midst of it all.
The most important thing you can do is to hold on to God though it feels at times like no one is there for you when you need them to be..one thing remains true, God sees all that you're facing and he is there to hear your cry and to wipe away your tears! 
He wants to take away the worry you've been carrying and he wants to ease your pain..whether that pain may be physically, mentally, or emotionally..God can heal your pain, he can calm your fears and he can stop your tears, the only thing you must do is to hold on to the faith and God will help you to hold on to the hope that everything is going to be okay and that it will all work out for the good!
Romans 8:28
"And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose."
Don't give up the fight..Because God's going to help you get through it all! Just keep reaching after God's own heart and you can't go wrong!
It seems like no matter what this life throws at me..God helps me out of it and somehow I end up only feeling stronger even though I wasn't sure at the time I would make it through the struggle..somehow God always gets me through it and I want you to know that if he can get me through it all..then I know without a shadow of a doubt that God will get you out of it all as well!
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment