Sunday, June 1, 2014

~Great is his faithfulness~

I wanted to remind you today that there isn't anything else in this world that can compare to the great faithfulness of God above, I wanted to share with you a few verses about the faithfulness of God and how he is always near us in times of trouble..he is constantly there and is just a prayer away when we need answers or when we need comfort!
Psalms 25:4-10
"Make me to know your ways, O Lord; teach me your paths.
Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation;
for you I wait all the day long.
Remember your mercy, O Lord, and your steadfast love,
 for they have been from of old.
Remember not the sins of my youth or my transgressions;
according to your steadfast love remember me,
for the sake of your goodness, O Lord!
Good and upright is the Lord;
therefore he instructs sinners in the way. He leads the humble in what is right, and teaches the humble his way.
All the paths of the Lord are steadfast love and faithfulness,
for those who keep his covenant and his testimonies."
I want you to feel the nearness of God today and realize that he's always going to love you and be there for you..no matter what! he will always forgive you and there's nothing that you can do that would take that love away, his love is unending and his faithfulness is everlasting!
There's an old jazz song that I like to listen to that sounds like a Christian song because of the words in the song, it says.."I'm going to love you, like nobody's loved you, come rain or come shine, high as a mountain, deep as a river, Come rain or come shine."
That song has brought me comfort so many times because I dedicate it as a song about God's faithfulness to us..look the song up and you'll see what I mean!
God really is with us always..come rain or come shine!
God is there to depend on and he will always listen to you and come to help you when you are in need! Trust in God and nothing or no one can separate you from his love!
Romans 8:38-39
"For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord."
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment