Friday, November 28, 2014

~Out of options~

Do you ever feel like you're in a rut..like you're just stuck? Sometimes it feels as though there is no way out and no road to get there but you cannot lose hope..though it seems like hope is wearing thin in your life..don't give up! Push forward and keep your eyes up..knowing that God has gotten you through many other tough times and He's not going to give up on you now! He loves you and He will not let you down..even if you've let him down..He has not given up on you because He knows your heart and why you did what you did..He's not going to abandon you in your very hour of need because He knows your heart is crying out to him! What you're going through is not from God..God is not putting you through that! He will however help you find a way to escape from it though! 
When it comes to God you're never out of options! Don't give up..because God is making a way for you to find a way out of that situation now and it will be the easiest way possible so that you can be as scuff free as you could possibly be! God knows what He's doing and who He is dealing with..don't be afraid to trust in him!
Psalms 139:1-10
"O LORD, you have searched me and known me!
You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar.
You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways.
Even before a word is on my tongue,
behold, O LORD, you know it altogether.
You hem me in, behind and before,
and lay your hand upon me.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high; I cannot attain it.
Where shall I go from your Spirit?
Or where shall I flee from your presence?
If I ascend to heaven, you are there!
If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there!
If I take the wings of the morning
and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there your hand shall lead me,
and your right hand shall hold me."
No matter where you've gone, no matter  what you've done, no matter how many times you've failed..God knew you then and knows you now! He knows that you're not perfect because you weren't made to be perfect..that's his job! God is the only one who is truly perfect..so that tells us that even when we fail one thing remains true..He loves us and He is proud to call us his children..we don't have to be perfect..we just have to do our best! 
God knows your heart and when you're really trying hard to follow after him! You are going to fail sometimes but when you do..run toward God..not away from him.
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment