Thursday, November 6, 2014

~Thank You~

I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude to all of my readers, without your support and your kind words of encouragement I never would've been motivated to continue writing.
Because of you this is possible, I have learned so much from you along the way as well, I read all of your comments with excitement and joy!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
So far the 308 blog posts from January to November have reached over 25,000 readers internationally, with readers stretched across the globe including Ireland, Germany, Hong Kong, Australia and many more!
Thank you again for your support!
I also want to thank my church family, my personal friends, my family and most of all my God!
Thank you God for using me in this way for your glory, I may be a shy girl in person but I'm a brave girl on paper and I can be a missionary by surfing the worldwide web!
 I look forward to writing even more stories and words of encouragement as I continue pouring my heart into this. God bless you all! I love you all, my friends!
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment