Wednesday, November 5, 2014

~Verse of the day~


Psalm 40:11-17
11 O Lord, you do not withhold your compassion from me. May your loyal love and faithfulness continually protect me!
12 For innumerable dangers surround me. My sins overtake me so I am unable to see; they outnumber the hairs of my head so my strength fails me.
13 Please be willing, O Lord, to rescue me! O Lord, hurry and help me!
14 May those who are trying to snatch away my life be totally embarrassed and ashamed! May those who want to harm me be turned back and ashamed!
15 May those who say to me, "Aha! Aha!" be humiliated and disgraced!
16 May all those who seek you be happy and rejoice in you! May those who love to experience your deliverance say continually, "May the Lord be praised!"
17 I am oppressed and needy! May the Lord pay attention to me! You are my helper and my deliverer! O my God, do not delay!"
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment