Monday, March 10, 2014

~Driven By Hope~

If you research the word "Hope" it means "Grounds for believing that something good is going to happen and a desire in expectation that something very good will happen to you!"
It makes me excited just to read that! Doesn't that make you excited?!
God gives us hope to hold onto because he is the giver of the hope that drives us! 
When we become tired and oppressed..God gives us hope that this too shall pass! 
When we are lonely and broken down..God gives us the hope we need to make it out!
There isn't anything in this world that hope cannot get us through!
If you have breath within you that means that you have purpose and hope within you!
If you fall Down, Don't allow yourself to stay down on the ground! Get up and declare God's promises over your life and God will awaken the hope and faith inside you again!
Don't give up! God will not give up on you so don't you give up on him, he has wonderful plans in store for each and every one of us and God wants us to accept that plan! 
Plans full of hope and true meaning! God's plans include nothing but the best for us! 
Jeremiah 29:11-13
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart."
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment