Thursday, March 27, 2014

~Jesus, I'll stand for you~

Over the years I've come to the realization that no matter what I do or how good I act around people they will always be unsatisfied with the way I live my life and have you ever noticed that when you fall back into sin for a moment..they are always the ones that make sure that you are aware of it, almost as if you don't know the difference between sinning and striving to be Christ-like!
I'm so glad that we only have to answer to God, instead of having to go through another person to confess our sins..since Jesus made the ultimate sacrifice we no longer have to go before a priest like they had to do in the old testament bible days, Jesus paid our ransom in full so we no longer have to carry such a burden on our shoulders, We can now find freedom from the chains that sin once had upon us! Praise God!
He truly paid it all for us, no more sin! no more fear! Jesus gave it all so that we can be confident in knowing that Jesus has paved the way so that we could be saved! He loved us so much that he gave of himself out of love and though he lived a perfect life and never sinned..he still chose to die for us though we were sinners!
Let's offer him our lives and live for him because of what he did for us!
I don't know about you but I want to be up in Heaven with him someday! As the song says.."The world behind me, the cross before me, no turning back, no turning back!"
That's exactly what we need to do, we need to remember that this world is temporary and one day this world will pass away but Heaven is forever and our relationship with God will be the most important relationship that we will ever have! Take this world and give me Jesus! I want to be lost in him, yet I want to be found in him! He is my all and all! He is a wonderful God, who loves me just as he made me! I am just right in his sight and so are you! He loves you more than you will ever be able to understand! He loves us so much that his love is unshakable!
There is no place that we could travel to, where we would escape from God's love! God is everywhere! God sees us for who we are on the inside..he sees our heart and every single secret in our lives that no one else sees..yet he still loves us just as we are!
Mark 10:45
"For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”
Let's show others who God is to us! Let's serve others and be a reflection of God's light for all to see! Because of the price that he paid for our sins we can now say that we are free to dance, free to sing, we are free to worship and to praise our God! We are truly free! We are a blessed people! Walk by faith and not by sight!
Have faith always and hold onto Jesus no matter what happens to you on this earth! Let God be there for you during the good times and in the bad times! Let God be your source of strength at all times, he will be there for you! Ask him to give you strength in your weakness, ask him to give you faith when you cannot see! Ask him to comfort you when you are hurting! God will show up where he's welcome! Ask him for his help and he will show up! 
If you are feeling lost..God will give you direction just call out his name and he will come to your aid..every single time!
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment