Sunday, March 23, 2014

~You are faithful, God you are faithful!~

Psalms 25:8-10
"Good and upright is the Lord;
therefore he instructs sinners in the way. He leads the humble in what is right, and teaches the humble his way. All the paths of the Lord are steadfast love and faithfulness,
for those who keep his covenant and his testimonies."
We have all sinned against God in our lives but because of God's steadfast love and faithfulness we can receive his grace and mercy as our own, we fall short of the glory of God often but somehow God still is a faithful God!
We could run away from our calling and turn away from God and just as the prodigal son was forgiven by his father, our Heavenly Father also forgives us and takes us back with welcoming arms!
I love the saying "Satan knows your name but calls you by your weaknesses but God knows your weaknesses and calls you by your name"
I truly believe that is what it means to serve a faithful God, he knows us so well, better than we know ourselves and yet he loves us and continually gives us mercy daily, anytime we sin he is standing with arms wide open and he still calls us his child!
We are dear to God and he loves us more than anyone ever will!
God is ready to forgive us just a quickly as we ask him to, when he sees us sin against him, he is sad but he doesn't turn his face away from us, instead he desires to have our hearts and our minds fixed upon him and out of his steadfast love and faithfulness..He forgives us always if we ask for his forgiveness..then forgiveness is ours!
I'm so glad that no matter what we have done or who we have hurt along the way one thing remains the same, He still calls us by name and says that we are his children! 
Where would we be if not for grace? Where would we be without his mercy? We would feel empty and worthless, lost and hopeless, lonely and unloved, that's where we would be if not for the grace and mercy of God! If you are lost right now and you have run away from God's calling for your life, it's not too late! Today is a fresh new day and God's mercy and grace is waiting for you, all you need to do is pray this prayer with me now.."Jesus, please forgive me of my sins and make me new, I've been lost for so long it seems, I'm ready for a new start and I want what you want for my life from now on, please help me and lead me where I need to go to pursue the calling you have for my life, thank you for the cross and for loving me just as I am, even though I was a sinner, you still came and died for me so I could become saved, write my name into the lambs book of life so someday you can welcome me into your kingdom in heaven for all of eternity!
If you prayed that prayer you are forgiven and God has forgotten your past sins and you are a new creature in Christ Jesus, Allow me to be the first to welcome you home!
~Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment